Hi guys. I don't like posting stuff like this but it's gotten to the point where it needs to happen. This is just to let you all know the Locks are NOT an open species. Maybe they will be in the future, but not right now.
- I do not mind if you draw Locks. You can draw random Locks all day long.
- You can draw random Locks interacting with your own personal characters.
- You may draw any of my characters, or any of yours interacting with mine.
I only have 3 rules:
- Absolutely no porn, or sex. They are not sexual creatures at all.
- Keep it canon. Locks are supposed to look and act a certain way. Please respect the IP you are playing with.
- I am not interested in Lock OCs, PLEASE do not go there.
With one huge, very important additional rule:
The Lock concept does not belong in your book, your graphic novel, or whatever personal project you are working on. It has its place with me, its creator, in the graphic novel project(s) that I am dedicating to it. Do NOT ask me if you can use it for your stories, please. It is unbecoming and rude of you to ask to use a concept that I have been working on for 16 years just because you think 'it fits well' with whatever you are doing at the moment.
Listening to: Iris - Sorrow Expert