Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
Spinx Spat by beastofoblivion Spinx Spat by beastofoblivion
Scrapped sequence, Jeih and Aryian.

If they were to fight as Locks do naturally, one will's strength against another, Aryian would squash Jeih like a bug. If they were to spar without the contest of wills, relying on honed hand-to-hand combat and grappling, Jeih would kick Aryian's ass. So they settle for an even middle ground in sphinx form and have at each other, kicking, clawing, biting, and rolling around like disgruntled cats.
Add a Comment:
 
:iconduzloo:
Duzloo Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Professional Interface Designer
They're hissing :D
Reply
:iconlindblut:
Lindblut Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Ahh, so much movement, so much interaction, I -love- these!
And I totally DIG the way you've done the shading and highlights in the first two panels!
Reply
:iconlenaliabee:
LenaliaBee Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Délire!! Fantastique !!!
Reply
:iconkreepingspawn:
KreepingSpawn Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Sweet! ;D
I have a thing or six to learn from you about gestural sketching. :nod:
Reply
:iconferadami:
FerAdami Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Professional General Artist
Just...awesome!
:iconmotherofgod-plz:
Reply
:iconlupusspirit:
LupusSpirit Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Why do they always seem to fight to the death then the next time I see them they are cuddling? Confusing :/
Reply
:iconbeastofoblivion:
beastofoblivion Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Professional Artist
Reply
:iconlupusspirit:
LupusSpirit Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Well that clears things up a bit.
Reply
:iconirio:
Irio Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
the quality of it...
Reply
:iconblindseer95:
Blindseer95 Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013
I can't lie; the black mouths unsettle me.
Reply
:iconatholthedestroyer:
AtholTheDestroyer Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Locks sparring: Probably one of the most unnerving, and terrifying this a normal human could witness.

An all-out fight between Locks: 98% of any humans watching would most likley die of fright, the other 2% would go irreparably insane.

OT: Looks absolutely fantastic, I can only imagine how much more awesome it would've looked if you had decided to finish it.
Reply
:iconwork-of-dragons:
Work-Of-Dragons Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:D Love love lovvveee the circling part.
Reply
:iconsiofratural:
SiofraTural Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
"...disgruntled cats."

I now imagine them with their backs arched, jumping on their toes, and spitting like kittens. :lmao:
Reply
:icontrvartwork:
TRVartwork Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
do they both sometimes hate eachother
Reply
:iconbeastofoblivion:
beastofoblivion Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Professional Artist
Reply
:iconradiantstar4:
RadiantStar4 Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Student Digital Artist
These are very, very amazing. I love sphinxes and I adore how you draw them ^^ Great job X3
Reply
:iconsythgara:
Sythgara Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Aw man those are goood. Though from cinematic perspective though, one of first non color panel should be flipped, so the following shots don't confuse the viewer. But I'm pretty sure you know what i mean : )
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×




Details

Submitted on
January 19, 2013
Image Size
746 KB
Resolution
613×2500
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
14,094 (2 today)
Favourites
480 (who?)
Comments
17
Downloads
126 (1 today)
×