Download for full view.
Half of these are roughs, I haven't had much time for color stuff lately. Per usual where roughs are concerned, most don't have clothes because it's anatomy/gesture fiddling.
1. Kyrin is Jeih's Bonded companion (ie 'mate').
2. Iro was the closest thing to a companion/mate Ary ever had. Her descendant is Ceras. He and Aryian are decent friends.
3. Aryian has saved Jeih's ass multiple times and acts as his (and Kyrin's) guardian for a good part of Jeih's story loop. They eventually become close friends and are much like brothers. Their interactions swing from confrontational to loafy on a regular basis because Jeih is a handsy ass who likes to break Lockian interaction rules and push at the limit of Aryian's tolerance. They are not gay, they do not have a romantic relationship.
4. Jarovin is the Emperor and all the other Locks are like his bebes. They are his Little Ones. He comforts and protects always. There should be absolutely nothing romantic or sexual about Jarovin's interactions, ever.
5. Jihrin is Jeih and Kyrin's descendant (ie she's what Jeih and Kyrin deproduce into). She apparently runs around shirtless like Jeih, and has the same propensity for invading Aryian's space - only she's not an ass, and Aryian will tolerate it. She is not, nor ever will be Aryian's companion/mate. Their interactions tend to be parent/child more often than not.
6. Hons is Aryian's arch enemy.
* Locks appear in human form only rarely in the stories. My doodling of them as human or half-human is simply for practice, and is more often than not, NOT canon. They are Locks, and unless they have good reason they will remain in one of their Lockforms.
* Even when in human form, Locks have a tendency to do Lock things like headbutt, cheek rub, and loaf on each other. This means nothing more then that they get along.
Art & Locks (c) Allison Theus